I don't even know how this all started to be honest, I just sort of fell into writing. My whole life, since the age of five years old I wanted to become an actress. It's been set in my mind up until I reached the 10th grade and wrote my very first novel. ....it was horrible by the way haha. And since then I've been all about grabbing a pencil and a notebook...then writing my life away. God knows how many notebooks I've wasted, just scrabbling down different ideas (which made no sense). Writing gives me a chance to escape reality and dive into another world where anything and everything in under my power; I can create a whole universe in my head and just hang out there for a while. Writing brings an overwhelming relaxation over me and after I'm done for the day, I feel like a new person. It's hard to explain really, it's just something I really love doing.
....Anyway, this is my first blog post and I'm not really sure what else to write about. I'm not even sure if this blog will be updated after this. But I just wanted to try something new for once, and blogging seemed like a good idea. Maybe? Lets wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment